2008年10月15日水曜日

Autumn Festival


I'm going to talk about Danjiri of Kishiwada. Do you know this? This festival is helds at Osaka. You know I'm from Osaka, so I decided to choose!!

Let us tell you about Danjiri of Kishiwada. At first, I'm going to tell you about Danjiri. Danjiri is used festival of shrine, especially Kinki area. Kishiawada is especially famous for Danjiri. Kishiwada is located in Osaka.

Next is history of Danjiri. It started about 300 years ago. When I knew it, I was astonished at this!! Danjiri has also rule. Only men, from 18 to 23 years old, are allowed to ride on Danjiri, but women are allowed to pull. I think this rule is remain of the past.

Do you have inetersted in Danjiri?? If you do, I'm happy!!!!!!!!!!!

1 件のコメント:

McFLY さんのコメント...

Ithink your presentation was very nice!! Danjiri looks exciting. And I want to go to Osaka.