2008年10月2日木曜日

Movie


The Matrix ~ plot and characters ~
I’m going to talk about The Matrix. Do you know The Matrix, of course? This movie is trilogy, but I’m going to talk about the first works in it. To my surprise, this movie was made in 1999. I think that this movie was made recently, so when I examined about it, I was really surprised.

For now, I’m going to talk plot. Thomas A. Anderson works at met cortex : it is major software company. He is very genius as a computer hacker, and he committed computer crimes. He was looking for someone- Morpheus - One night, he heard from the person. Its content was “Follow the white rabbit.” Soon, he was known that this world he thought real was a virtual reality made by rebellion of computers. He also was known that human beings were cultured in a real world. And, he was involved the war to
AI machines.

Next, I’m going to talk about characters with items.
Thomas A. Anderson / Neo →  A computer programmer who moonlights as the hacker Neo, later to realize he is the One when trying to rescue Morpheus from the Agents.
Morpheus → A human freed from the Matrix, captain of the Nebuchadnezzar. He is the one who finds Neo.
Trinity → Freed by Morpheus, crewman of the Nebuchadnezzar and Neo’s romantic interest.

0 件のコメント: