2008年10月30日木曜日

Danjiri Festival


Hi! Everyone! Our group researched about Danjiri festival. I’m going to talk about “What is Danjiri?” At first, do you know Danjiri? If you know, please raise your hand. Danjiri is this. Like this, it is made from wood, and it has a lot of lanterns. Danjiri is also in the shape of a shrine or temple. As you can understand if you see the picture, one of the attractions of Danjiri is carving, I think.

Secondly, I’ll introduce about Danjiri festival. Danjiri festival is mainly held Kinki area, and especially Danjiri of Kshiwada is very famous. Kishiwada is located in Osaka. Why Danjiri of Kishiwada is famous? Because the speed of pulling Danjiri is very fast. Because of the speed, people who ride on Danjiri are apt to be thrown out of it, and get injured.
There are also differences area by area in Danjiri festival, like this. If you had interested in Danjiri, I'm very happy. If there is a chance to visit Kinki area in autumn, please take a look at it!!

3 件のコメント:

yoshi さんのコメント...

I think your blog is interesting because you could choose nice photo.

Blue Boze さんのコメント...

Your blog is so easy to watch because many color is used. i want to join to Danjiri Festival.

Gachako さんのコメント...

I didn't know about Danjiri, so it was interesting and exciting! I want to go to Osaka again, and take me to show Danjiri!